7th Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Generation

A place for gamers to talk about video games, consoles, and the latest on game companies. Register today to post on the forums, and talk to members in the Chatbox. Registration is fast, simple, and completely free.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torres here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torres
Junior
Junior
Torres

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :
Torres here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Torres here! Right_bar_bleue

Usertitle : The pride of Merseyside

Breach Zone : Torres here! Greenzone
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Hey dudes, it's Torres here. I'm new to this forum and I'm really impressed. Smile I am a web master and I'm a good one so if you need any help then I'm you're man. Is this site newly made? It looks like it, I love joining newly made sites, you have a better chance of being promoted then. Wink Anyway, back to my introduction.

My username in Torres, I was born on the 13th of June 1995, I'm 13 and I'm also good at creating sites considering my age! Wink (Now I bet you're impressed Cool) I will be as active as I can, giving my time here.
Also I will be sure to welcome new people who come and join this forum, remember though, you always need two Administrators to work a site so make sure you choose wisely. (Remember though, you can always trust me. Laughing) Also I think the banner is really really cool! I also own my own forum with a really cool banner, there's me, IWAO and ryanworldleader who run it, were really doing a good job as far as I'm conserned.
I am practicing making signatures, I only learnt how to make them about 2 days ago, I am doing a bit well but I'm not too good to be fair with you, I will get better in the future though. I also answer peoples questions when they have a question about the forum, I'm really good at answering questions so I can answer almost about anything related to forums! If you can also give me some advice on my forum then feel free to just pm me.
Best regards, Torres! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaminggeneration.forumotion.com
Fierce Deity Link
Administrator
Administrator
Fierce Deity Link

Number of posts : 10
Infractions :

Torres here! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Torres here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Hey there Torres!

I would like to personally welcome you to my new forum, 7th Generation! I'm the Administrator, Fierce Deity Link. How did you find out about us?

Try to be as active as you can, alright? Very Happy

Unfortnately I do not allow Admin status to any other members besides myself.

Also please remember to refrain from advertising your forum, whether its through PM, the forum, or by signature. I know you didn't right now, but you did mention it. That's okay, just don't post a link to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://seventhgeneration.rpgdynasty.net
Torres
Junior
Junior
Torres

Infractions :

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm

OK mate, well I guess it's only us two on this site. I found out about you're site on the forumotion forum, do you know link in the thread where you advertised it? I just went on the link and I thought it looked good so I just joined, I will get some members for you if you want. Smile And don't worry, I weren't going to advertise my site anyway, I just mentioned it, that was all. Smile Anway I think this site is really really cool, don't worry, I will be socially active for a very long time. Hey, it looks like us two speak the same language. (I mean we both use grammar and punctuality. Smile) This forum will go very very huge in the near future, just as long as you stay active and don't abandon me. Laughing I will be looking foward to seeing you around the forum, Fierce Deity Link. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fierce Deity Link
Administrator
Administrator
Fierce Deity Link

Infractions :

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Excellent, just wanted to make that clear. Smile Also if you could get more active members to the forum that would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the process of promoting this forum at the moment, and it appears that it's working.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Junior
Junior
Torres

Infractions :

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Great dude, well it looks like we have another guest viewing this forum, lets hope he joins. Smile Also I will try and get some active members for this forum! May I ask though, when did you create this forum?
And how do you promote a site? Do you ask members to join and all that? I'm just wondering if you're doing it different then the forum that shall not be mentioned! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fierce Deity Link
Administrator
Administrator
Fierce Deity Link

Infractions :

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm

To promote a site, you just tell members about it. I'm going to find more ways to promote this forum, so it can become much more popular! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Torres
Junior
Junior
Torres

Infractions :

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Fierce Deity Link wrote:
To promote a site, you just tell members about it. I'm going to find more ways to promote this forum, so it can become much more popular! Very Happy

OK dude, I'll snoop around and try and get members onto this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torres here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torres here!   Torres here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torres here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Generation :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: